Classes & Events
What To Expect
Eager to learn a new skill set? Want to start making products you can be proud of? Bead + Fiber hosts scheduled courses in our storefront location and artist studio. We offer training in masterful crafts in a variety of disciplines, at every skill level. In-house lessons are taught through workshops; providing opportunities to learn valuable experiences through hands-on project oriented activities for every participant. Our teachers are well educated, helpful, and patient with beginners and full time crafters alike! The goal of our classes is to create satisfaction before you leave with a finished piece, new knowledge, and understanding of what is involved in your new skill! Each class is individually priced, and you can purchase materials at Bead + Fiber before your lesson. Any tools or supplies you choose to purchase during or after taking one of our fabulous classes will receive a 10% discount. Schedule a class online today and expand your crafting knowledge!
What You Will Need
Please check our calendar for the availability of our courses. You will need to sign up 3 days in advanced, otherwise if no one signs up the class will be canceled. Please meet us at the storefront location at 460 Harrison ave (down the Thayer street walkway) for your class. There is parking around back that we can validate for you.
- You can bring a list of questions you have, or techniques you really want covered.
- Tools, or materials you might want to use during the class.
- A note pad and pen for taking notes or doing quick sketches for when you get home and try to recreate what you learned.
- Bring a mindset ready to learn something new!
We can't wait to see you here!
What You Will Need
Please check our calendar for the availability of our courses. You will need to sign up 3 days in advanced, otherwise if no one signs up the class will be canceled. For your class please meet us at the storefront at 460 Harrison Ave (down the Thayer street walkway). Thanks!
- A list of questions, or techniques you'd like to better understand.
- Please bring any tools or supplies you would like to use.
- Pen and paper for taking notes or sketches so you can better remember things later on.
- Bring along a relaxed mindset ready to learn, and make something special!
We're excited to help you learn!